The next VALTA meeting, scheduled for Friday, December 17th 9:00AM – 12:00PM, will be hosted by The Honorable Karen Rose, Commissioner of the Revenue, City of Harrisonburg. This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom and will be open to VALTA members or substitutes only. There will be no charge for this meeting. Attached, please find a registration form. Please complete this form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to the meeting will be sent to attendees once the registration period has ended. Deadline for registration is Friday, December 10th.
Topics for Discussion
- “Wineries, Breweries, and Cideries – Personal Property and Business License Implications”
- The Honorable Maggie Ragon, Commissioner of the Revenue, City of Staunton
- “ABC Licensing Processes”
- Sergey Solodyankin, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Virginia ABC Bureau of Law Enforcement
- “Home Based Businesses – Roundtable Discussion”
- Moderated by: Charles Stanton, Supervising Deputy, City of Norfolk
The last meeting was held on Friday, September 24, 2021 via Zoom. The presentation materials are online.
Membership registration is open for individuals for the 2022 year. Localities can always join during the year.
The VALTA by-laws were revised as of August 2016.
Download the latest version. (78 KB, PDF file)
(Some documents on this page are in PDF format, which requires Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader for free.)