The next meeting is scheduled for Friday, June 15, 2018 in Lynchburg at The Lynchburg IT Conference Center, 3550 Young Place, Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, June 7, 2018.
Meeting cost will be $20 for members and $23 for non-members. Please email your registration form to our Treasurer, Kathy O’Brien-Bowles at email@example.com or fax Kathy at 757-382-8905. Mail checks payable to “VALTA” to VALTA Treasurer, Kathy O’Brien-Bowles c/o City of Chesapeake Commissioner of the Revenue, P.O. Box 15285, Chesapeake, Virginia 23328. Payments will also be accepted at the door. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED, CHECKS ONLY PLEASE!
Topics for Discussion:
- Internet Gaming – Hon. Franklin D. Edmonson, Commissioner of the Revenue, City of Portsmouth
- Wineries, Farm Wineries, and Distilleries – Jon Pine and John Craft, Virginia ABC – Compliance Unit
- State Deduction Methodology – Julie Rivard, Business Tax Auditor, Loudoun County
A continental breakfast will be served as well as lunch provided by McAlister’s Deli. Be sure to make your lunch selection on the registration form.
- Registration Form
- Meeting Agenda
- Menu Selection
- Hotel Information
- Certificate of Completion
- Evaluation Form
The last meeting was held on Friday, October 27, 2017 in Albemarle/Charlottesville. The presentation materials are online.
Membership registration is open for individuals for the 2018 year. Localities can always join during the year.
The VALTA by-laws were revised as of August 2016.
Download the latest version. (78 KB, PDF file)
(Some documents on this page are in PDF format, which requires Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader for free.)